MSc in Psychology - Research
The MSc in Psychology - Research program lets students design a customized program allowing them to acquire basic research skills in a psychology research field of their choice.
Students will learn about:
- Conceptual and operational analysis of scientific problems addressed in psychology
- Various relevant methodological approaches
- Analysis techniques involved
- Fall and winter admission
- Daytime classes
- 45 credits, including 33 for research and thesis
Questions about this program?
See our information brochure on graduate programs (in French).
Program Supervisor : Christian Dagenais
The MSc in Psychology program offers no professional training in psychology or clinical training internships. These aspects are included only in the PhD (Psychology - Research and Intervention) and PsyD programs.
The + of studying Psychology at the Université de Montréal!
- Our faculty is recognized worldwide. Our professors are very active in research and are currently conducting studies on sexual abuse, teenagers' social development, risk management, workplace behaviour, chronic pain and many other topics.
- Our test library comprises over 1,000 tests for teaching, internships and research.
- British firm QS ranks the Université de Montréal among the top 150 universities on the planet in psychology, while the US News puts UdeM 7th in the world in neuroscience and behavior.